Just a few get-it-out-of-the-way-now facts about me.
I hate talking on the phone for long periods of time. If you have that much to say, come over or let’s go to dinner or lunch or something. I’d much rather talk to you in person. I love to text though.
I am not so thoughtful. I actually am trying to work on this because I worry it comes off like I don’t care or I’m just rude. But I honestly forget to send thank you cards and birthday cards and Christmas cards. I buy them, I sign them, I never mail them. I truly honestly forget to call you back, completely intend to return emails but never do. If I love you, you should already know it and I’m pretty sure you do, but I still feel guilty that I’m not one of those correspondence queens. Miss Manners would be ashamed.
I love the color black. Love it. I would have no problems wearing all black every day, driving to work in a black car with black interior, having black pets, living in a black house with black carpet, black walls, black furniture. Ok… maybe an all black house would be a bit much even for me, but I think you get the idea.
I will get flat out pissed if you force me to watch movies or TV shows that graphically describe or show rape and child/animal abuse and cruelty. I don’t need to see those things. I don’t want to see those things. I’m a little disturbed actually that you would want me to see those things. There is no entertainment value in seeing those things.
Frou Frou smells give me headaches. This is not me being a whiny bitch. Certain smells (some that I LOVE) seriously trigger migraines for me. So, light on the perfume and scented candles please!
I have 3 tattoos and I want more!
I hate Will Farrell movies and any others that rival them for stupidest movie ever. I get that stupid humor is funny sometimes. I just don’t really enjoy 2+ hours of it.
I sleep with the TV on at night; it’s comforting to me for reasons only a BFF would know.
I can live without cable; without internet I would die.
I love ethnic food – Thai, Sushi, Mexican, Chinese, love it. I’d take that over American food any day.
I can’t sleep with socks on.
I love SNOW. It doesn’t even bother me to drive in it.

I am a travel junkie who just hasn’t gone anywhere yet. I plan to change that this year.
I sing. A lot. Loudly. Like ALL the time.
So those are just a few things to know about me if you are going to be my BFF. This list can be amended at any time.
No comments:
Post a Comment