1) Super inspiring.
2) Incredibly disheartening.
Now how can the two exist simultaneously? Well, I will tell you. Because knowing that there is more to life and all it takes to find it is courage is much different than putting that into action. Taking the steps, believing and acting on that bit of courage.
This is where I struggle. How do I start? What do I do to become the man in the arena? Am I already there?
My word for 2013 is work. I honestly have half-assed it so far. I'm disappointed in me. What do I do to get to where I want to be? In my heart and the deepest parts of my soul I know there is more, I feel it, I breathe it in. I am terrified. I guess I am vulnerable.
Ultimately, I don't have an answer today. I don't have a plan or a list of steps to take. But writing this post is a step, right? Being cognizant and putting serious thought and consideration into this stage of life is a start, isn't it? So many questions. No right answers.


No comments:
Post a Comment