What color would you choose?
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Dye-ing to know...
Do you ever get the urge to dye your hair a fabulously crazy color? Maybe it's purple or pink or a firey orange. I was watching "My So-Called Life" last night (I got the DVD set for Christmas), and when Angela Chase dyed her hair "Crimson Glow" I found myself wishing I could do the same. Maybe it has something to do with my lifelong crush on Jordan Catalano. Oh, what would the office gossip sound like if I walked in one day with bright red hair. I am doubtful that I will ever do it, but I love to think I am just ballsy enough to try it. I leave you with some inspiration for those with enough gumption to grab a bottle and go for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment