Well, after sleeping for the majority of Thursday and Friday I managed on Saturday to do a few things around the house.
I unpacked my grandmother's china and put it in the armoire.
Looks pretty good in there, if you ask me. It is made by Meiko Japan and I couldn't find much on it other than the pattern is MK03.
I also hung an antique plate she left me.
The pattern is Brussels by W.H. Grindley of England. Made sometime
between 1897 and 1914. It matches perfectly with my wall color and
decor. Its old and chipped and worn but I love it!
I finished the long overdue laundry (no exciting pictures there) and made a pot of chicken enchilada soup. I must apologize as I did not take pictures during the process. At the time the goal was to get the soup into my tired and sick body. So apologies all! Next time I will post pics and details.
But for now, it's back to work. Happy Monday! Did you do anything exciting this weekend?



No comments:
Post a Comment