1 sale - loads of Pyrex! I almost never find this stuff in good condition.
Vintage Pendleton Cardigan. Mint condition. The best part of this sale was the little old lady who was selling. She was so sweet and fun to talk to, I found myself driving by her house every weekend hoping she was having another yard sale!
Same sale - 2 vintage ashtrays and 3 vintage ties. The lady couldn't believe anyone would want this stuff. If she only knew...
She also sold me 2 of these GIANT lamps! I couldn't pass them up at a dollar for both, but I'm stumped at where I could possibly put them. They are so big!
Following week - Texasware found in the FREE box... wow. 2 vintage tablecloths.
Week 3 haul - one of the best weeks EVER! 6 vintage hankies, 2 vintage tablecloths, Texasware butter dish, Fenton dish, Turn of the century purple biscuit jar, Sacajawea and her boyfriend (just thought they were quaint) and a Fenton glass mini punch bowl. I went to a farm sale where the daughter was clearing out her mother's Fenton glass collection. The prices were obscenely low, but as I'm not very knowledgeable of prices, I limited myself to 2 pieces. I'm now kicking myself for that!
Same weekend, I found these vintage prints of Seattle. At $2 a piece, I had to grab them up!
Week 4 was a slow week, but I came home with one of my favorite finds yet, this old liquor permit from 1967. It's a local permit and I love it. I plan to hang it in my kitchen or dining room. Other finds were a BH&G magazine and a handmade tree skirt.
That covers the first 4 weeks of the summer. I'll be back again with more!
No comments:
Post a Comment