Wednesday, February 29, 2012
FINALLY!!!
My house is SOLD!!! After months (count them, ten) of waiting, hoping, worrying, waiting, I have finally accepted an offer on my house. I am crossing my fingers that this one goes through after the hellish ordeal of the last offer. These past 10 months have tested me in ways I couldn't fathom. The frustration at being stuck in a city I hate, a job I hate, a life I hate was almost more than I could bear. Finally I think the clouds are clearing. I sold the house, I've interviewed for a great job I really want, and it looks like life is finally taking a turn. This has been such a struggle for me and has caused me to question everything I know. I feel like I'm coming out of this a stronger me, though very much changed and I look forward to the journey from this point on. Here's to the journey, taking a new road and finally heading in the direction I want to go! Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment