No offers on the house yet. I'm trying not to let impatience get the best of me. This is not what I planned. Ha.
I've been thinking about career directions lately. I don't even like that word, career. I hate the image it conjures up for me - suit and tie, cubicle, paperwork, corporate. Yuck. But being independent and self sufficient is important to me, so work is a necessary evil. Now I know why I should have gone to art school after all... secretarial work just isn't my thing.
Tossing around the idea of possibly opening an etsy site in the future. Not quite sure yet. Art is such an extension of myself that selling it seems like a weird idea. And I'm not sure where to start. Just kicking it around in my head right now.
I've been on inspiration overload lately. Everything around me seems like its full of life and I can't seem to get the words on paper, the sketch on the pad, the paint on the canvas, fast enough to keep up with the ideas swirling in my head.
Time management is an issue. So many things I want to do that I don't have time for. This blog being one of them. Thinking of moving to one sentence posts. Random Ramblings may have to be the new title of the blog.
What else... oh. I'm on twitter now. My office mate sucked me in. I am social-media-ing all over myself lately. Who would've thought? Thankful for the little bit of anonymity allowed to us by the world wide web.
Um, thinking I may have to finally go vegan. Heard milk described as "pus" the other day. Puked in my mouth a little and now its all I can think about. Seriously gross. No one better say there's pus in tofu or I'm screwed.
so that's my brain dump for today. peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment